Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Family Picture Session

Back in November we were finally able to get with our favorite photographer, Kelly Fry, to get a few family pictures to use as our Christmas cards. We just had family pictures taken back in May but I wanted one of the three of us that I loved. I am just going to be completely honest, I didn't love any of these (of me) the first time I looked at them. I wasn't happy with how I felt I looked in them. Once I got over that I fell in love with so many of these beautiful photos. (I'll share more of that self image another day.) We went out to Stanley Draper Lake because I requested a fall background with leaves if there were any left. I really love the combination of grass, trees and true Oklahoma red dirt!

We attempted so many times to get a fun leaf throwing picture. I think most of them resulted in someones face being covered up but Blake loved throwing the leaves!
This was for Rahrah (Aunt Sarah) because she sent me a photo she found on Pinterest and said "you guys should do this!" 

I love these black and whites of Blake! I imagine a few canvases will be ordered sometime soon! Seriously though his eyes in the first one! 


Thanks again Kelly for capturing these beautiful photos of our family. 

Our outfit details-
Blake- target sweater and button down shirt, bootcut jeans from children's place, and grey converse from Kohl's 
Andrew- J Crew sweater (I'm honestly not sure about the jeans or shoes)
Me- top and cardigan from my favorite store Runway Seven, skinnies from Gap, Frye boots and my favorite old school Premier Designs earrings.

I hope you are all having a wonderful beginning to this new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment