Monday, July 14, 2014

Swindell/Nicholson Family Photo Session

Back in May we had family pictures taken for my dad as a birthday gift even though his birthday was in February. We waited until little Miss Chloe was here to be in the pictures. We used our personal (not really but thats what I call him) photographer because he is the only person Blake will listen to for pictures. He is a wonderful photographer and friend so if you are in the OKC area contact him Kelly Fry Photography!

We went to Will Rogers Park to take the pictures and it was such a cold day for the middle of May. I had a jean jacket and we borrowed moms for Amber to wear. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot. Just so you know it didn't take this long for him to get our pictures back to us but it has taken me this long to get the flash drive from my mom! ;)














I didn't pick all of them but I couldn't really decide on just a few!

I think these are my two favorite funny ones! Blake was shaking his bottom bon at Kelly!



I get obsessed a little about how we are going to dress for our family pictures. I had a few different color schemes picked out and I asked Kelly what he thought, he liked them all and assured me that I do fine picking out our outfits. He also suggested that the blues & greens seemed very summer appropriate. I had navy, red & white, blues & greens, and navy & corral all picked out but settled on the blues and greens. It was a little more difficult doing 6 of us! Last year when we did just our family of 3 Andrew pretty much picked out our outfits! This year he picked out his, he is wearing a pique Banana Republic shirt and Lucky Brand jeans. The dress I am wearing is from Old Navy and so is Ambers. Blake's shirt is also from Old Navy, his jeans are cheap ones from Wal-Mart (I had to buy them that morning) and his shoes are from Target. Chloe's outfit is from Target as well. I am not a 100% on this but I'm pretty sure Kevin's entire outfit came from Khol's.

Do you obsess about family pictures? What are your obsessions when it comes to picture time?

No comments:

Post a Comment