Thursday, May 1, 2014

Is if finally going to happen?

Everyday I think of all these great things that I could blog about and that maybe someone will read and benefit from. I think of them, think of putting it in a blog post and continue on with what I'm doing. I have attempted to start a blog so many times that I have lost count. I mean just coming up with a name that I could live with was hard enough. Today I thought I had already created the title and I came to the computer to work and yeap you guessed it I renamed it. So here it is. I will not create a different blog, this one is it!

A little about me.
    I am a stay at home mom. My son is turning 3 in a just a few short days! Where did the time go? I am turning the BIG 3-0 in a few months myself. Wow! Before I became a mom I was a teacher. I taught elementary school for 4 years, 3 different grade levels in that time. I loved it! Now when I think about what I'm going to do when my little one turns 4 and starts school I panic but that's for another day! I have been married to my other half and best friend for 5 years. Loving him more everyday! I consider myself to be one lucky girl because not everyone gets to stay at home with their children when that is truly what they want to do. I think birthdays are special and should be celebrated to the fullest but respect when people don't want a huge birthday bash. I love to run, workout, try new vegan recipes, hang with family and friends, drink beer, paper craft, and scrapbook. I wish I had an eye for photography and decorating but instead I call on others to help me in those areas! Oh and we have a dog an Irish Setter to be exact. His name is Cooper.

 Just like so many other people I plan to share the things I do, see, deal with, learn and live daily. My crazy love for running/working out and how I came to find it. The change from a "normal" diet to a mostly vegan diet and how it has impacted my family. My son of course. My life as a stay at home mom. 

Thank you for reading! Subscribe by email if you want to read the more interesting post!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment