Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I'm still here

A random selection of pictures from my phone! I'm ready for warmer days, someone else to fix my hair, more time with friends and thankful that I'm not as sick as I was just a few months ago. I know I have probably shared most of these pictures before but I like them, most of them. I'm feeling exhausted and like I forget things all the time thank you menopause! I am going to beat this and the pure exhaustion I'm feeling will pass. Right now though, I'm just trying to get through the days without having a major meltdown or blowup! Hopefully when I get my shot tomorrow some of that will get better. Deep breaths, more water to drink, and easy low stress activities to entertain my wild 3 year old boy!

The last time I had my hair done. I'm in need again BIG time.

Friends and cookies!

Friends at the park!

That one time I made Andrew take me to urgent care and I had to have a bag of fluids because I was so dehydrated. Turns out I was seriously sick and didn't know. This was back in December, seriously thankful that nasty stuff is gone.

Friends at the aquarium.

These two goofy kids. Love them both!


I promise for something more entertaining and fun next time. ;) For now Blake and I are going to craft with chalk on paper since its a blizzard out there. Stay warm and safe friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment